Langsung ke konten utama

"Ai Kotoba" Eng. Version

Translyric by JoyDreamer

Love Words

~~~~~~~~Lyrics~~~~~~~~
Always there, taking care. I'm immature but you are here, always near, by my side
For listening to my words, I'll always be so grateful and faithful
I tell you I will never forget all the favors that you did for me as I was hiding all my feelings fearfully
That was when I tried to make a song to tell you what is true: "I'm thanking you, more than you knew"

There is the me, there is the you, my feelings grew, love is there too
Sometimes we love, sometimes we hate, this song it holds our fate

Right now, I am still loving you
It's true, I am in love with you
Are you too? I am in love with you
But would you love someone dumb as me?

Giving me what you feel, and your love, is this dream real?
For crying as you hear this song, I'll only give you my thanks all day long

Don't forget, it is set, my childishness will once get old, far ahead, but not yet.
And then we'll meet, you and me, will celebrate it 39 times in a line
The gratitude I carry, in all the songs and verses
I've created though my life to send you when you'd not be close to me
From this place, here and on and out, I know you'll always take good care of me and my words

There is the me, there is the you, my feelings grew, love is there too
Sometimes we love, sometimes we hate, is this what you await?
Well...

"What did you then eat yesterday?"
"And what did you do?"
"Did you think of me as much as I think of you?"
Why don't you tell me about all things you're hiding too?

"Did you eat for two?"
"And what did you do?"
"I don't know, maybe I forgot all the things about you."

I am in love with you
But it's a lie and nobody knew
The truth is, I am crazy for you!
I just can't hurt someone dear to me
Listen, I am in love with you
I will give my heart to you
And I'm just wanting to laugh with you, and to say:
"So this was your love song?"

There's a you who is like the me
There's a me who is like the you
We are different and we are alike
So different that we can be, so alike

And forever I will show my love
Sending words to you with a turtledove
They are from me and just for you, so many birds
Carrying my love words

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

English Tenses used in Business [Present Tense]

Assalammu'alaikum Wr. Wb Hi everyone~ In this post I'll be writing about how we used English tenses in business life.. (Jadii maklumin yaak kalo writernya sekarang sok"an pakai bahasa inggris...  Hehe (´ヮ`) and this is for my homework actually,  again!) What I will explain is how we used it and what's the difference between them.  As we have know,  there are 16 tenses in English language.  The 16 tenses is divided to three categories (if I'm not wrong) : Present Tense Past Tense Future Tense And in this post I will explain the Present Tense first . Present Tense ^Present Simple Tense -> Present Simple Tense usually used when we talk about our routines, habitual, activities (something we always do or sometimes happen). In this tense we add '-s/es' to verbs if we use pronouns he/she/it. We don't need to add '-s/es' if we used pronouns I/you/they/we. Example: (In daily life) I go to school She goes

TEORI BAHASA KOREA + POLA KALIMAT

Di dalam bahasa Korea terdapat beberapa tingkatan bahasa yang digunakan baik dalam kesehari-harian maupun dalam situasi tertentu. Hal ini sangat menentukan adanya perubahan – perubahan kata yang di gunakan dengan ungkapan-ungkapan yang sesuai berdasarkan sifat atau jenis bahasa tersebut. Jenis bahasa tersebut adalah Bahasa Formal dan Bahasa Informal. a.Bahasa Formal Bahasa Formal adalah bahasa yang biasa dipergunakan pada situasi-situasi yang bersifat resmi atau formal yaitu misalnya : Situasi rapat, Lingkungan kerja, Bahasa dari bawahan terhadap atasan, Bahasa Pendidikan, Media Masa, Dll. Ciri-ciri dari bahasa Formal adalah : 1.Penekanan intonasi yang sangat tegas pada pengucapan 2.Selalu di akhiri dengan bunyi akhiran 습니다 ( - seumnida ), untuk ungkapan pernyataan, 습니까 ( - seumnika ), untuk ungkapan pertanyaan, 입니다 ( - imnida ), untuk ungkapan pernyataan dan십시요 ( sipsio ), untuk ungkapan perintah. b.Bahasa Informal Bahasa Informal adalah bahasa yang dipergunakan dalam sehar

Resolusi 10 tahun kedepan!

Assalammu'alaikum ^^ Pada postingan (untuk tugas Perekonomian Indonesia) kali ini saya ingin memberitahu tentang resolusi 10 tahun ke depannya saya nanti. :) Saya berharap resolusi yang saya tuliskan ini juga dapat membuat para pembaca terinspirasi..  1. Lulus Kuliah dengan Hasil yang Memuaskan! Karna saya masih kuliah, hal yang saya ingin lakukan sekarang adalah mengejar dan mempelajari ilmu sebanyak-banyaknya. Agar kelak saya mendapatkan IPK yang bagus dan membuat orang tua saya dan keluarga besar saya bangga terhadap saya.  2. Bekerja dan Mendapatkan Penghasilan yang Banyak! Tujuan saya mendapatkan IPK yang bagus itu adalah agar saya dapat diterima di tempat kerja yang saya inginkan sebagai akuntan. Saya tidak hanya akan berpegang dengan nilai, namun saya juga berpegang pada skill yang saya miliki.  Lalu saya akan mengumpulkan penghasilan saya hingga mendapatkan hasil yang banyak. 3. Bersekolah lagi? Maksud saya bersekolah lagi yaitu, saya ing